Wednesday 25 January 2012

Your love floats my boat.

Good morning bloggers,

Well this is my first official post so I'm a wee bit excited. To get me started I've used a sketch challenge I found yesterday over at Get Picky. I kept pretty true to the sketch except I didn't stick the balls all around the background.


Here is the sketch:

  
Here is my interpretation:


Some close ups...


Here I used a My Mind's Eye tag from the paper series ..... I stamped over the tag using Chocolate Chip ink, and daubed the edges, from SU! with a stamp from the Love and Cherish set from Kaszazz.


Here I've included some hidden journalling with a tag behind the date which to me ironically looks like the bottom of a boat.


So I hope you all enjoy my LO as much as I enjoyed making it. I'm off to scrap some more.


Till next time.
...toasty

8 comments:

  1. I really love your layout, congrts on yr first post.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning work!!! You have done such a fab job - WTG! I love this nautical theme and your embellies are fab, like that lifesaver! Love the monchromatic colour scheme with that pop of red! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Get Picky!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm your first follower now! Congrats! :D

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous page, love the black and white colour scheme - thanks so much for playing along :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous detail!! Congrats on your first post!! Welcome to blogland! LOL!! Thanks for joining us..x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love the neutral, custom-stamped&stitched background here! Fun details and love that thick striped ribbon bow too! Thanks so much for honoring Get Picky by showcasing our sketch in your debut blog post! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks guys! So happy to be blogging :)

    ReplyDelete