Tuesday 14 February 2012

Happy Valentines Day, 2012!

Good morning bloggers,

Well today has finally come! I've been very busy making Shaun's presents this year and they've just turned out so fantastic!!

I decided to create a gift bag to stick Shaun's present in. I pulled apart an old shopping bag and decorated the inside, now the outside, to keep the brown paper bag look. Along the top I created faux lace with a Martha Stewart Punch.

Here's the bag pulled apart:


Here's the bag:

 

Here's a closeup:
 

I used the penant parade punch from Stampin' Up to create the Valentine's penant. Following the Anniversary gifts I have also used only scraps to complete this project. 

Here's another shot of the Be Mine card I created for Shaun, also posted last week. :)


I also created the following card for Valentines Day for my lovely mother and grandma. You can see below the gorgeous little envelopes I made as well to post the cards to them while I was away this weekend.

Keeping the same layout I also created this birthday card for my good friend, Kara. A little early... but it just looks so great! I've used vellum as the card and decorated with the Kaiser Craft range from 2011. The rosette is also made from vellum throughout these cards.


I hope you all liked my creations today. I had so much fun making them all :)

Till next time.
...toasty

No comments:

Post a Comment