Sunday 29 April 2012

Because Of You

Good evening bloggers,

This is a bit late this post, was suppose to post it when I completed this page however I forgot to put it up. But better late than never, hey?!

So this layout was based on the sketch from Stuck?! Sketches. Here is the link to their post... here

Here is the sketch:


 Here is my interpreation:


Here are some closeups:

 Here is a pull out hidden journalling spot.


And the little banner I cut from scratch. All papers used were from the Kaszazz range - they merry together quite nice I believe.


I used the quote "Because of you I believe nothing is impossible" as I believe it goes together quite nice with this photo of my brother. He was trying out windsurfing with his American friend, Kendrick, for the first time. Very hard he said! My brother is my biggest inspiration in this world, alongside my parents. I used different fonts and alphabet stickers to create the title.

Well that's all for today. Hope you like my page!

Until next time
...toasty

No comments:

Post a Comment