Sunday 29 April 2012

Sweet 18

Hi bloggers,

It's been a few weeks since I was on here last... the time has just gotten away. It's nearly May already! Can't believe this year is practically over, it will be before we know it. Anyway, I thought I would upload some work I've completed lately as well as work I completed during last year when I got into the swing of scrapbooking.

This post is of a double page layout I completed this time last year I believe, not quite sure when exactly. It was taken from a multi-photo sketch and I apologise to the author of the sketch as it was quite some time ago now and I've forgotten who it was from. I wanted to scrapbook photos from my 18th weekend however because I had sooooo many I found it easier to display them in a multi-photo layout. I love how this turned out and the simplicity of the white background.

So here is the layout: (Apologies for the photos as I took them off my phone)




Here are a few closeups...

Here I used an alphabet stamp set we have to create the date for the page. I used twine to attach the tag.


Here I've used large chipboard letters I bought from Scraptherapy's shop in Babinda, inked with a black inkpad and then used glossy accents to coat the top once dried. I've used a Martha Stewart punch for the paper behind the pompom ribbon.


Another closeup of the banner.


Well I hope you all like this layout as much as I do. It was one of the first ever layouts I've done so I'm very proud of my effort. Please let me know your thoughts.

till next time...

toasty

No comments:

Post a Comment