Sunday 13 May 2012

Getting ready...

Hi bloggers,

About time that I post something I believe! Today I am posting some projects I've been working on for displaying at our Paper Party at the end of May for Stampin' Up.

Here I have created a notebook cover with a matching card using the Just Add Cake DSP from Stampin' Up. 

Here is the set:


Here is the notebook up close.


I've used a few things throughout the cover of this notebook. I've created the backing of the cover in Early Espresso cardstock with a sheet of Just Add Cake DSP for the background.  Also using a strip of the DSP I punched along the bottom edge with the Scallop Trim Border punch.


I've used a few different dies and punches to create the flowers. The large orange flower is created using the Fancy Flower punch, the tiny flowers are using a retired punch (sorry not aware of the name for that one), the medium and larger flowers are made from Blushing Bride cardstock using the retired die Birds and Blossoms. I created the banner by free cutting the banner to size on Whisper White with the  Loving Thoughts stamp set from the Autumn Winter Mini Catalogue.


Here is the matching card:


I have also used Early Espresso card for the base with Just Add Cake DSP for the background. I have used the retiring stamp set of Sincere Salutations from the current catalogue to create the banner.
 

I hope you all like this set I created. I have been making more in the different DSP ranges to demonstrate so keep watch for further designs!

till next time...
toasty

No comments:

Post a Comment