Thursday 31 May 2012

Shaun's 19th Birthday - May 2012 Scraptherapy Challenge

Hi bloggers, 

Today I'm posting a page I created last week with regards to the Stampin' Up Paper Party promotion held for May. This layout was based on the sketch provided by Scraptherapy for May. The challenge can be found here.

Here is the sketch:


Here is my interpretation:

 As you can see I doodled around the edges and journalled along the side of the DSP. I created the page using the Timeless Portrait DSP, torn, distressed and ripped, layered onto Very Vanilla and Riding Hood Red.

Closeup:
 
I created a strip of paper which in turn became similar to a belt. I printed out the title on Very Vanilla cardstock. Using pearl flourishes from ScrapTherapy and Neutral brads from Stampin' Up I slightly embellished the page.

Hope you all like my page. :) Will upload some more over the next week.

Till next time
...toasty

No comments:

Post a Comment