Sunday 13 May 2012

Happy Mother's Day 2012

Hi bloggers,

A big Happy Mother's Day to all you bloggers out there. Hope you're getting spoiled.

Today I'm showing the Mother's Day card I made my special Mum along with a matching notepad cover.

Here is the set together:


Here is the notepad...

I stamped on the inside using Blushing Bride and Riding Hood Red with the Vintage Vogue from the Sale-A-Bration 2012 set.
I've used the Loving Thoughts stamp set from the Autumn Winter Mini Catalogue as the flag.


Here is the card...


I used the penant banner punch to create the banner. I also tried to use the banner to relate the the banner challenge Shannean created for April. I believe this card works well with the banner. I've used Blushing Bride cardstock for the base and Twitterpated DSP from the Autumn Winter Mini Catalogue for the background.



The banner has been punched from the DSP as well using Baja Breeze for the mini flowers while creating the title from Blushing Bride cardstock and the Timeless Type Junior Alphabet sizzlit dies.

Well that's all, hope you enjoyed this set using the Twitterpated DSP. Off to create some more examples with the DSP!!

till next time,

toasty

No comments:

Post a Comment