Sunday 29 April 2012

Boo Boo

Back again,

This is another layout I completed back in the late 2011! These photos are from the time Shaun & I went ice skating at the indoor ice skating rink they created at Edge Hill primary school in Cairns. Quite an adventure it was as I've never ice skated before. Shaun gladly skated rings around me the whole night...

So, I was skating around, slowly, but surely, skating around and around the rink. This guy came from behind me with his son lying in a sleigh, he went to go around me however the sleigh smacked right into me knocking me straight onto my butt! Yep, hurt my back, grazed my hands, was great..... So with tears in my eyes Shaun so kindly took these photos!

Here is my layout:



Some close ups...

Here I used the dynamo to create the title. I've also used Stampin' Ups Petite Pocket die cut to create the envelope.

Along the bottom of the photo I layered a rose ribbon trim, so beautiful. Can't wait to use more of this! I also put some blue eyelets in a strip of paper below the photo.

Well that's all for today.

till next time
...toasty

No comments:

Post a Comment