Friday 10 February 2012

Approaching VDay 2012!

Well it's nearly that time again and I'm trying to keep on top of things this year. I did pretty well for Christmas last year though, I did have all gifts ready a few weeks before Christmas!!!

But back to Valentines Day... I've been wanting to use the candy hearts stamp out of the new Summer Mini from Stampin' Up ever since I snapped it up last year. After pondering for about half an hour I designed this cute little card.

Here's my card:

Close up:


I also made a complete mini album for Shaun last week for our anniversary - all in a day's work. I have no idea how I pulled it off! I've posted a little sneak preview of the tin it fits in below, but you will have to wait till we return from our awesome holiday before I reveal the whole thing. Don't want him snooping now. ;)

Here's the GORGEOUS mini album tin:


Off to make some more! I hope you enjoyed my card. All feedback appreciated!! ;)

Till next time.
...toasty :)

No comments:

Post a Comment