Monday 6 February 2012

Hello February 2012

Good morning Bloogers,

I started a new page last week before I went away for a few days to help my dear Grandma in her garden. Pondering a bit I finished it this morning. I just have to add a hidden photo behind the original photo and then it's complete. I've never used such BOLD colours so this was a great challenge for me.

I've used the sketch from the January 15th Challenge over at Once Upon A ... Sketch.


Here's my interpretation:

Don't you just love my handmade little poka dot paper flower!

Some close ups:

 
All papers used (besides the large rosette) are from "The Celebration Stack" from the DCWV range.

The journalling requirement for Once Upon A ... Sketch was "Hello 2012 or Goodbye 2011". I decided to journal a fond memory from 2011, Shaun celebrating his 20th birthday. This will be a great memory in 2012 when we both celebrate our 21st birthdays. Exciting :-D

Off to finish my Valentine projects. :)

Happy February. This year is being great so far.

Till next time
...toasty

No comments:

Post a Comment