Saturday 25 February 2012

Holiday to Canopy Tree Houses

Hello :)

Well today I thought I'd post some photos from my holiday the other week for Valentines day. We went to Tarzali, Far North Queensland to stay at the Canopy Tree Houses for four nights. It was quite an experience given I've lived in that area previously for 16 years! There was always wildlife present with a resident cassowary on the lurks around the property.

They also had a feeding area for turtles - what a sight! They obviously can hear you walking down to the water and they all come swimming their little feet off! There were so many turtles.

Take a look..


We also had tropical birds and possums occupying our verandah all weekend. We were given bird seed to hand feed the birds with and what was left over at the end of the day the possums came along and ate! The possums also loved their fruit so we left out some bananas for them. Cheeky!!

Have a look how cute they all are...



 Here's Shaun opening his gifts - he's so excited!



And here are the cards Shaun made me.

Here's a Be Mine card, inside and out..




And here's my anniversary card. Shaun made a spinner in the card front saying Happy Anniversary etc..



And here's my Valentines Day card, he made it into a pop up card. Very intricate design!


We also went to Lake Barrine on our way home - look at the cute little duckies we hand fed! hehe


Well I hope you like all that. :) Off to do some more scrappin'!

Till next time
...toasty

No comments:

Post a Comment